Bring in the New Year 1920s style with drinking, dancing and live music on the harbour.
Greg Poppleton’s 1920s Quartet entertains 9 - 11pm
Guests will enjoy a 4 hour Great Gatsby themed beverage and canapé package with live music while you dance and indulge the night away with stunning views of the harbour. $190pp
Fireworks packages for Barangaroo Reserve to be made available to guests.
Menu by Justin Wise, former head chef at Melbourne’s famous Press Club.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Thursday 13th December 2018
Greg Poppleton’s 1920s Trio opens the night.
Feast, dance and play at the ultimate 1920’s dinner party.
“A night of glamour, food, drinks and entertainment…. Don’t forget your dancing shoes.”
It’s as hot as one of Gatsby’s parties, it’s The Gin Mill Social! The fun never stops as live swing musicians play all night long and vaudeville performers pop up to entertain when you least expect it.
Enjoy a lavish dinner with food inspired by hotel banquets of the era. Music is loud and lively, and pop-up performances punctuate the night. Then dance the night away to the cool sounds of the Jordan C Thomas Quartet with their jump jive and beat swing vibe, mixing classic hits with contemporary cool. More than a dinner party, this is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion
Dress code: guys in ties, girls in pearls.
”it’s like Gold Class on steroids!” – weekendnotes
Enjoy this scenic day trip aboard a heritage train from Sydney to Robertson or Moss Vale and return via the South Coast and Illawarra escarpment.
Greg Poppleton, Australia's only authentic 1920s singer will individually serenade you with songs from the 1920s as you travel to Moss Vale.
ravel in your choice of Standard or Premier class
and enjoy a stopover in either Robertson or Moss Vale.
For something even more exclusive, travel in our Lounge class
carriage where a special stopover will be made for an all inclusive High Tea at the historic Robertson Hotel.
Enjoy a scenic day trip to the Blue Mountains aboard a heritage train from Sydney to Medlow Bath for High Tea at the historic Hydro Majestic Hotel. Travel in your choice of three classes - Standard, Premier or Lounge. Greg Poppleton will serenade you with songs from the 1920s.
Beyond Cinema brings you an immersive and magical cinematic journey that blurs the boundaries between film and the real world at Curzon Hall. We are storytellers, fantasy creators and film lovers combined together to bring a unique cinema experience and transport you to a place beyond your wildest imagination.
The Greg Poppleton 1920s Jazz Deco band will be there!
It's time to brush up on your 1920s outfits old sport and get ready to mingle with Long Island's finest including Jordan Baker, Daisy Buchanan and Nick Carraway.
Experience watching Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby in the most unique and immersive setting you can imagine.
We have multiple different packages to suit your needs and requirements. All packages come with beverages throughout the evening that include wines, beers and all soft drinks - these will be plentiful. Cocktails will be available for extra purchase.
- The Speak Easy - situated underneath the mansion in the cellars, this speak easy is perfect for the New Jersey underworld and those looking to lay low. A selection of small food platters are available as well as of course beer and wine as part of the package.
- Gatsby's Dining Hall - a cocktail style event in Gatsby's grand banquet hall with delicious canapes and live entertainment. This is an opulent banquet style hall perfect for the cocktail party of the rich and famous.
- The Agincourt Room - located upstairs in the house, Gatsby invites you to a sit down dinner with some of his more intimate friends. Expect fabulous, great entertainment and top company.
- Curzon Room - A unique fine dining experience for the more elite guests that arrive - dine in style with a handful of New York's finest bourgeoise
- Gatsby's Guest Room Dining - This is for extremely important guests only - the opportunity to dine with 10 other aristocrats and ambassadors in one of Gatsby's private guest suites.
Guests will be able to explore some other rooms on the evening but mainly their designated room and gardens.
Tickets are extremely limited and will sell out! Over 18's only. Movie screening tickets must be purchased with one of the packages and cannot be purchased on its own.